Recent projects include:
- Assisted an energy resource organization to plan development of a market in a new economy defining key product characteristics and their specific application to organizations in the target economy.
- Reviewed the operation of a large overseas power station and suggested significant performance improvements and tighter safety requirements leading to lower overall levels of risk in operation.
- Prepared submissions to the Australian Government and government regulators on behalf of concerned organizations in the area of power system operation and generation.
- Provided a service in keeping an organization up to date with specific energy topics together with appropriate comment.
- Reviewed applications for financial assistance for significant research projects and also reviewed applications for personnel to visit other economies and take part in combined research projects.
- Ran Master classes in power station operation and on pulverizing coal mills for various organizations.